Oakley Splice Lava Sky Block Text Goggles w/ Blue Iridium LensOakley
SPLICE SNOW GOGGLES
Snow goggle technology has been in a deep freeze for decades. We’re fanatics about everything to do with gravity, risk and snow capped peaks, and some of the greatest athletes on the mountain rely on our innovations. That’s why we tore apart the whole concept of goggles and reinvented them from scratch. The result is Oakley SPLICE®.
To understand what we mean, you have to try on these goggles. Period. When you do, you’ll experience the unbelievable comfort of our skeletal support system. It took a ton of anatomical engineering, and the end result is a unique architecture that spans the entire nasal area. The internal support system reduces pressure on the nose by tuning the distribution of contact forces across critical zones. As if that’s not enough, it also maximizes airflow.
The support system works with O MATTER® frame material that remains flexible even in extreme cold. Combined with moisture wicking triple-layer fleece foam and strap outriggers that evenly balance pressure, the system makes this design one of the most comfortable goggles ever created for winter sports.
Splice has an interchangeable lens design that features semi-flush lens mounting, a means of optimizing downward visibility. Side-to-side vision is also maximized. Our designers matched optical innovations in lens contouring with structural refinements, so even the strap outriggers are engineered to stay out of the way and help maintain a panoramic view with wide-open peripheral vision.
The Oakley tech team went even further, devising a way to eliminate the keyhole structures that normally come with interchangeable lens designs. The process of lens changing has never been faster or more efficient. All Splice lenses are dual vented and feature Oakley’s F3 anti-fog technology. Pure PLUTONITE® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB and UVC while offering unrivaled impact protection.
Interchangeable lenses for Oakley Splice goggles come in performance colors with premium options. All Splice lenses feature the unbeatable clarity of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS®.
* Internal skeletal support system for reduced nasal pressure and maximized airflow
* Semi-flush lens geometry for improved downward visibility
* Fast, easy lens changing with interchangeable lens design
* Balanced fit (with or without helmet) via O MATTER® strap outriggers
* Maximum peripheral vision with zero obstruction from the outriggers
* Flexible O MATTER® chassis with quick-change strap attachment
* Fog elimination of dual vented lenses with F3 anti-fog technology
* All-day comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam
* UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens that filters out 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC
* Balanced light transmission of IRIDIUM® lens coating (optional)
* Optimized to fit medium to large faces