Oakley Proven OTG Matte Black Goggles w/ Persimmon LensOakley
PROVEN OTG SNOW Goggles
Cold air is dry air. When you’re up there in the snow and sky, contact lenses can feel like sandpaper on your eyes, not to mention the thrill kill of losing one when gravity decides to pull you into a G-force face plant. That’s why we invented the PROVEN OTG™ SNOW Goggle. This unique edition of Oakley PROVEN™ is specially designed to fit over most prescription eyewear. The foam configuration creates a precise seal, and that’s just one benefit of this performance goggle.
We create technology that inspires legends, the maestros of mountain medal performance. That’s why PROVEN™ is the perfect name for a snow goggle that features decades of dependable innovation. This OTG edition comes with premium venting and a true anatomical fit, optimized with the comfort of triple-layer face foam that wicks away sweat. Enhanced with anti-fog treatment, the dual lens adds even more venting. O MATTER® frame material makes this goggle comfortably lightweight. With optics made of scratch-resistant LEXAN®, PROVEN OTG™ meets all EN 1938 standards for impact protection.
* Flexible O-Matter® chassis
* Designed to fit over prescription eyewear
* Fog elimination of dual vented lenses with F2 anti-fog technology
* All day comfort of moisture wicking dual-layer polar fleece foam
* Metal icon accent
* Adjustable, secure fit of wide strap
* Lexan® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
* Tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional as a replacement lens)
* Optimized to fit most face sized