The Giro Seam™ ski helmet is ready to keep you comfortable, warm and protected as you explore untouched powder glades and steep backside terrain.
- In-mold helmet construction bonds a tough polycarbonate shell to an impact-absorbing foam liner for excellent durability without excess weight
- 12 Super Cool™ vents move cool, fresh air through the helmet while radiating heat and stale air out
- Stack Vent— placed over the center vent of goggles reduces internal fogging and maintains an integrated fit with your goggles
- Thermostat™ ventilation control lets you custom-tune airflow instantly with a simple, low-profile adjustment on the top of the helmet
- In Form™ fit system features outrigger arms and an adjustment dial to fine-tune the fit; dial is easily operated, even with gloves on
- Flexible pad at the base of the In Form unit conforms to head shape for a plush, customized fit
- Internal height adjustment compensates for different head shapes and goggle sizes
- X-Static® antimicrobial padding helps control odors
- Adjustable padded chinstrap keeps helmet firmly in place as you cut corners and carve through trees
- Compatible with all TuneUps systems, sold separately
See sizing/head circumference information below:
- Medium fits 21.8 to 23.2 in.
- Large fits 23.2 to 24.6 in.