Combing the BootGlove™ Alpine and Thermo Feet™ heat reflectors into an intergrated thermal retention system. Easy to install on any alpine boot adding up to 53 degree gain to the shell of the boot
BootGlove™Thermal Layering System MSRP $39.95
Feature: (click on image above to zoom for details)
* 5 Mil N2s Neoprene outer shell
* Adjustable Velcro heel and toe strap
* Side abrasion patches
* Wind and water proof
* 30 day warranty
Small 3 -6
Med 7 - 10.5
Large 9.5 +
Small 3 - 5.5
Med 6 - 10
Large 9 - 15
Small-19.5 - 23
Med 23.5 - 27.5
Large27 - 31.5
* In an engineered test at Moose Mountain Ski Resort in Fairbanks, Alaska the following results were recorded:
The outside air temperature was -5 degrees below zero F at the ski lodge.
* Temperature probes were placed on the shell of the ski boots.
* A BootGlove™ was placed over one of the boots in the ski lodge.
* After skiing 1,300' vertical feet, the exposed boot shell temperature was -5 degrees F, while the boot protected by the BootGlove™ was +48 degrees F.
* The shell of the boot protected by the BootGlove™ was 53 degrees F warmer than the other shell.
* The test was repeated with identical result
Our guarantee. If you don't like it, just return it within 30 days for a full refund. Can't beat that!