Coreupt Adrien Coirier Pro Model Freeride SkisCoreupt
Coreupt Adrien Coirier Pro Model Freeride Skis 184cm
Adrien Coirier is one of the France's best freeride skiers, and with CoreUPT.com he has designed this high performance freeride ski pro-model.
Thanks to its deep snow specific features, such as great floatability ans a pronounced tip rise, this ski provides a fast and ambitious ride. The ideal freeride ski for lovers of virgin slopes!
184 cm : 130 - 100 - 121
184 cm : 4,00 Kg
184 cm : 26 m
- Proportionality: CoreUPT.com has decided to maintain the original proportions of each of its pro-model skis, and so slightly alters the dimensions of each ski depending on its length. Whatever size you may be, you always ride the exact skis our riders have designed!
- Twin: A perfectly symmetrical shape for a 100% freestyle ride. Just as good riding regular or fakie.
- Flat tail: CoreUPT.com
- To give you unrivalled strength and durability, CoreUPT.com skis are made from silver birch wood (10mm laminated timber).
- Symmetrical sandwich construction: The combination of a wood core and ABS bi-density sidewalls, brings you lively and powerful skis.
- Bi-density reinforced sidewalls: Bi-density reinforced ABS sidewalls absorb impacts for an aggressive ride.
- Tri-axial fibre: For optimum grip and a better longditudinal flex. You’ll be just as comfortable freeriding as in the park!
- Anti-pop-out under-foot plate: CoreUPT.com wants to help you protect your equipment. This system considerably reduces the risk of your bindings popping out.
- Top sheet: For the ultimate in style and to keep the graphics of your skis in perfect condition, CoreUPT.com has chosen a back printed top sheet.
The Finishing Touches
- Edges: 90 degree angle, perfect for cutting up the mountain.
- Stone finished: Stone finished cross structure for a super fast base no matter what the conditions.
- Ski piercing: Here at CoreUPT.com our skis are pierced with a 3.5mm wide drill bit, to a depth of 8mm. A drop of glue is added to guarantee water tightness.
- Wax: CoreUPT.com has chosen VOLA© to wax your skis.