The story of Ceramic Super REDS™, is simple, take the superior steels used in our Super REDS™ and swap the steel balls for Grade 5, Silicone Nitride, Hot Isostatically pressed ceramic balls and you have Bones Ceramic Super REDS™.
Bones Ceramic Super REDS™ are lighter, and provide faster acceleration, because the balls weigh much less. They create less friction and are thus faster than Super REDS™, with or without lubricant! When you get dirt into your Ceramic Super REDS™, the ceramic balls will help to re-polish the steel races flat again, providing a self-healing benefit because ceramic balls are so much harder than steel. Finally, ceramic balls will not rust, further lengthening their life. Ceramic Super REDS™ use a bone colored shield with laser engraved outer races for identification.
* Features Grade 5, Silicone Nitride, Hot Isostatically pressed ceramic balls.
* Higher quality steel races, and a superior surface finish.
* Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction.
* High speed Nylon™ ball retainer for greater strength and speed.
* Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream™ racing lubricant.
* Skate Rated™ clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
* Set of 8 bearings