Poc Fornix Helmet 2020
The award-winning Fornix is a lightweight, aramid-reinforced and well-ventilated helmet. By applying an aramid weave and molding it together with the foam liner, it has been possible to develop a lightweight helmet with advanced structural stability and a high level of crash protection. The aramid also acts to improve penetration protection from sharp objects.
The Fornix is very lightweight and generously ventilated. The simple size adjustment system makes it possible to customize the fit of the helmet to ensure it stays safe and comfortably in place. Goggle compatibility is essential in a mountain ski and snowboard helmet and the Fornix has a precision fit with POC goggles, a fixed goggle strap and directed ventilation channels ensure vision is not impaired by steam or fogging.
- In-mold helmet with EPS liner.
- Very lightweight
- Aramid bridge reinforcements for extra penetration protection and structural stability
- Adjustable ventilation
- Goggle vents evacuate steam from your goggles.
- Fixed goggle clip
- Precision fit with POC goggles
- Size adjustment system for a comfortable and personal fit.
- Color finish: White, Black and Steel Grey: shiny; all other colors: matte
CERTIFICATIONS EN 1077-B, ASTM 2040
Helmet sizes are based on the circumference of your head. To determine the correct size, wrap a measuring tape around your head. Once you've determined the measurement, you can use the chart here as a guide.