Planks Good Times Insulated Jacket 2019
A go-to winter jacket that's guaranteed to keep you warm when the temperature starts to drop. Built from Planks new and improved RIDEdry15 fabric, it has a mechanical stretch, a super soft hand feel and is made from recycled REPREVE yarn. There is no need to compromise on performance either because the seams have been taped, the exposed zips are waterproof and it has been packed with all the features you might need for a good time in the mountains.
- Regular fit: A straight fit, classic and comfortable
- 2 layer RIDEdry15 Fabric: Planks RIDEdry15 is a 2 layer fabric, engineered for everyday ski performance and ultimate comfort. It’s made up of a nylon outer layer for extra durability with a dobby weave. It’s bonded to a technical membrane with a 15,000mm waterproof and 15,000g/m2 breathability rating. We have added a solvent-free DWR coating to encourage water and snow to bead off the face fabric.
- 15,000mm / H2O Waterproof
- 15,000g / m2 Breathability
- Fully seam taped
- Printed taffeta lining with 80g of quilted insulation
- Helmet compatible hood with adjustable toggles
- Brushed tricot chin protection
- YKK VISLON main zip
- Under arm mesh venting with YKK zips
- Large chest pockets with YKK Aquaguard zips
- Large dump pockets with additional side entry pockets with YKK zips
- Forearm lift pass pocket with YKK zip
- Interior smartphone pocket & headphone loop
- Adjustable Velcro cuffs with Lycra wrist gaiters and glove loops
*For a longer look!
How to measure...
Chest - Measure the fullest part of your chest, under your arms.
Waist - Measure around your natural waist (thinnest part of your body).
Hips - Measure your natural belt-line around your hips (approx.20cm below your natural waist).
In-seam - Using a pair of pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of your leg.