Oakley Shaun White Signature Series Airbrake Goggles 2013Oakley
Oakley Shaun White Signature Series Air Brake Goggles 2013
Color: Highlight Grey/Dark Grey & H.I. Yellow
Over the years, the world has witnessed Shaun White earning medal after medal. We could give you the totals but by the time you read this, there will probably be more. Shaun’s talent inspires our innovation, and he has long been part of the Oakley family. Our collaborative work is now expanding with new renditions that celebrate Shaun’s unique style while delivering technologies that answer his performance demands. The 2011 Shaun White Goggle Collection takes the experience, insight and spark of a sports icon and lights the fuse of performance.
Shaun White is one of the most recognized action sports athletes of all time. He’s a superstar of snow and skate, and his riding has earned countless snowboarding medals including Winter Olympic and X Games Gold. Shaun is also a proud member of the Oakley family, and we are honoring the living legend with this Signature Series edition of the all-new Airbrake™ with Switchlock Technology.
The mountain has more moods than any other place on the planet, and no single lens can give you optimal performance across the range of changing weather conditions. That’s why the Oakley Airbrake snow goggle has an interchangeable lens design that lets you adapt easily. SwitchLock™ Technology makes lens changing simple and fast, and it maximizes impact protection while ensuring the lens is mounted without any bending that could cause visual distortion.
The benefits of this goggle are endless. A rigid front zone eliminates nasal pressure and maximizes airflow while the O Matter® chassis stays comfortably flexible, and a triple layer of polar fleece face foam wicks away moisture. Made for use with or without a helmet, the strap outriggers distribute pressure evenly. Impact protection is unrivaled, and optical performance meets ANSI Z87.1 standards.
Airbrake is optimized to fit medium to large faces. We include two lenses with this edition so you’ll be ready for a wide range of conditions. Numerous optional lenses are available in a full spectrum of tints, and all are optimized with F3 anti-fog technology.
- SwitchLock Technology for the quickest and easiest lens change for any light condition
- Rigid Front Frame with Flexible O-Matter® Rear chassis
- Rigid Frame support to minimize optical distortion, eliminate nasal pressure and maximize airflow
- All day comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam
- Balanced fit (with or without helmet) via Fixed O-Matter® Interchangeable Strap Outriggers
- Optimized to fit medium to large faces
- Comes standard with two lens tints and case
- Fog elimination of dual vented lenses with F3 Anti-fog technology
- Tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm