Oakley Shane McConkey Signature Series Crowbar Goggles 2013Oakley
Oakley Shane McConkey Signature Series Crowbar Goggles 2013
He was a pioneer and a phenom, a legendary big mountain skier and BASE jumper who touched clouds, carved slopes and cracked smiles in everyone who had the honor of knowing him. In 2009, long time Oakley athlete, Shane McConkey died while ski basing in the Dolomite Mountains of Italy. The world lost one of the most versatile skiers in the history of the sport. The industry lost a ski design innovator. And many lost a good friend.
Oakley is honoring the life and memory of Shane McConkey with this special edition CROWBAR SNOW goggle. Shane was a talented athlete who won everything from mogul tour events to big mountain competitions, skiercross races, and big air events during his 17-year pro career. Oakley has been a proud part of winter sports for decades, and the company chose one of its most coveted goggle designs for this commemorative edition. The unique art is inspired by metalwork created by Shane’s wife Sherry.
- Increased lens sizing for greater visual range
- Anti-fog treated ballistic lens
- Patented ®XYZOPTICS
- PLUTONITE® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA, UVB, UVCand harmful blue light
- Polarized lens option available
- Flexible O ® chassisMATTER
- Balanced Fit (with out without a helmet) Via O MATTER® Strap outriggers
- Triple fleece face foam for maximum moisture wicking and comfort
- Re-designed facial fit contour
- Metal icon accent
- Designed for medium faces