Oakley Raptor Pullover Shell Jacket 2015
The Raptor Pull-Over Shell Jacket was created with insights from professional snowboarders to deliver versatile coverage, range of motion and weather protection. A half-zip front and full side-seam entry zipper allow for easy on and off, and a loose anorak fit provides plenty of room to move. Hydrogauge™ 15 laminate and critically taped seams combine to block out rain, sleet and snow, and a two-point outrigger drawstring adjustment helps the hood stay in place in challenging conditions. Strategically placed vents keep the air flowing through the jacket, while a storm skirt, wrist gaiters and several secure pockets offer seamless coverage and worry-free storage during your action-sport adventures.
- Hydrogauge™ 15 laminate blocks out moisture and helps keep you ventilated
- OOR™ hood, cuffs and drop tail enhance the fit and add coverage
- Zip underarm vents offer adjustable breathability
- Removable snap storm skirt creates an integrated fit with the Raptor Shell Pants
- Specialized lens pocket keeps goggles protected
- Exterior zip pass pocket and snap flap pockets provide secure storage and hand warmth
- Interior media pocket stores smart phones and music players so you can stay connected and take tunes along
- Loose Fit
- Pro Rider Series
- 100% Polyester
Pro Rider Series
The originality, insights and technical expertise of professional riders inspire this special collection of unique collaborations between world-class athletes and the Oakley Apparel Team.
This rating system allows for a comparative measure of waterproofing and breathability, performance features specifically engineered for skiing and snowboarding in the harshest environments.
Offering a more environmentally friendly alternative, this polyester has been recycled to reduce energy use and carbon dioxide emissions.
Snap Storm Skirt
By attaching the jacket to the top of the pant, a storm skirt acts as a protective barrier that helps prevent snow and water from getting in. This snap design allows for quick and easy attachment.
Removable Storm Skirt
By attaching the jacket to the top of the pant, a storm skirt acts as a protective barrier that helps prevent snow and water from getting in. With a removable design, the jacket can be worn on or off the mountain.
|Chest (in)|| 34-36