Oakley Motility Pants 2013Oakley
Oakley Motility Pants 2013
ONLY AVAILABLE IN SHADOW LARGE!!!
Progression is a plaything for Oakley Pro Rider Eero Ettala, and that goes for both performance and style. So when we got together to create performance winter pants, ideas ricocheted like shrapnel. We’re proud to introduce Oakley MOTILITY PANTS. They’re the result of that meeting of minds, and they combine 10K/10K breathable waterproofing with the warmth of 80-gram Thinsulate™ that doesn’t feel bloated or bulky. Angled seams offer a performance look, and check out how we ditched the concept of straight side seams to eliminate chafing and binding.
- 100% polyester insulated pant
- 10K mm waterproofing with 10K g/m2/24hrs breathability and fully tape-welded seams
- Thinsulate insulation (80 gram)
- Inner thigh vents with two-way zips
- Silicone gripper waistband and adjustable waist tab
- Boot gaiters / cuff savers / lower leg zips
- Storm skirt snap attachment
- Hand pockets and back pockets with zips
- Cargo pocket on each side with flap and zip
- No-side-seam construction
- Embroidered icon / logo patch on back
- Fit: Loose