Oakley MFR Pants 2013
Only available in Magenta Purple!!!
Oakley Pro Rider Marie-France Roy does it all — from backcountry powder to 80-foot kickers in the park to urban handrails. We designed pants that can keep up with the snowboarding star, and that goes for her style progression as well. MFR PANTS are lush with the look of quilted overlays on the back pockets and cuffs. We included the warmth of fleece in critical zones, along with breathable waterproofing to let you deal with drippy domains. Additional features include venting, articulation to free movement, and all the extras that were on Marie-France’s wish list (including 50% recycled polyester to respect the environment).
- 100% polyester pant (50% recycled textile)
- 15K mm waterproofing with 15K g/m2/24hrs breathability and fully tape-welded seams
- Fleece in critical zones
- Silicone gripper waistband and adjustable waist tabs
- Boot gaiters / cuff savers / lower leg zips
- Snap storm skirt system
- Inner thigh vents with hidden zips
- Knee articulation
- Hand pockets and back pockets with zips
- Overlays with quilted stitching
- Metal rivets
- Embroidered icon & logo, plus logo patch accent
- Fit: Regular