Oakley Kazu Kokubo Signature Series Crowbar Goggles 2013
If you want to see how Japanese riders are pushing progression past possibility, check out the explosive freestyle energy of Kazuhiro Kokubo. Kazu adapts to terrain like he designed it himself, and when he launches, technical tricks turn buttery smooth. In just three years, he went from a first-place finish at the Asian Winter Games Halfpipe competition to 1st at the NZ Open and 1st at the World Cup Halfpipe event in Saas-Fee. All that original style needs an outlet, so we let him inspire the art for this Signature Series edition.
This performance design comes with your choice of two optional lens tints, so you can pick the one that works best for the environment where you cut loose. The goggle is also available in an Asian Fit with thicker foam in the nose area. If regular-fit goggles don’t have enough there for your nose bridge, the Asian Fit edition is made for you.
Our Crowbar Snow goggle gives you the all-day comfort of triple-layer fleece foam that pulls moisture away from skin. Specially formulated anti-fog treatment helps keep your vision clear, and the wide-angle architecture opens your view with the clarity of patented XYZ Optics®. Strap connectors balance the pressure of the lightweight yet durable O Matter® frame. You get a true anatomical fit that maxes out your range of view and optimizes protection, thanks to impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards.
- Increased lens sizing for greater visual range
- Flexible O Matter® chassis
- Rigid O Matter® strap connections provide even distribution of goggle pressure
- Triple fleece face foam for maximum moisture wicking and comfort
- Re-designed facial fit contour
- Metal icon accent
- Anti-fog treated ballistic lens
- Patented XYZ Optics®
- Plutonite® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Designed for medium faces