Oakley JP Walker O Frame
When the media runs stories about big hit huckers and daredevil railers, you''ll usually see the wicked grin of JP Walker. The phenom of progressive freestyle has been an Oakley enthusiast since his early days. "When I was young," says the snowboarding icon, "the Oakley O FRAME was the first goggle I ever wore. I have been stoked on it ever since." To honor his dedication to the highest level of performance, we created a Signature Series edition of his favorite goggle.
The conical urethane frame opens your peripheral and downward vision while the vented dual lens works with F-2 Series treatment to prevent fog from dampening your self-confidence. Triple-layer face foam provides insulation and all-day comfort. Peak performance is maintained by LEXAN optics with filtering that eradicates all the harmful UV found in the highlands.
- Optimized to fit most face sizes
- Fog Elimination of dual venting lenses with F2 anti-fog technology
- All-day comfort of moisture wicking dual layer polar fleece foam
- Adjustable, secure fit of wide strap
- Option: Tuned light transmission of iridium lens coating