Oakley Caia Koopman Signature Series Stockholm Snow Goggle 2012Oakley
Caia Koopman Signature Series Oakley Stockholm Goggle
Price May Vary Depending on Model Selected!!!
Wrapped in custom kitty skull artwork, Oakley’s Caia Koopman Signature Series Stockholm goggles might just be the coolest goggles ever. A modern take on Mexican folk art, these graphics from the skate/surf/snow painter’s “Lost Souls and Sacred Hearts” collection embody toughness and femininity. Caia’s pop surrealism coupled with Oakley’s amazing technology will make these goggles the envy of every lift line.
Ordinary goggles are shaped for the boys’ club of facial anatomy but not Oakley Stockholm. We started with the 3–D cranial geometry that gives Oakley women’s eyewear such a made–for–you fit. We applied three decades of goggle know–how and ended up with the most comfortable design a girl can wear. Then we added Caia’s artwork to illuminate the beauty and strength of the female spirit.
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) offers stunning clarity while maximizing your peripheral and downward view. A triple layer of polar fleece foam wicks away moisture and optimizes comfort. You also get the protection of 100% UV filtering and impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards. To cut fog, we created a dual vented lens and treated it with F3 anti–fog technology. It’s combined with a lightweight urethane frame that stays flexible, even in icy conditions. Bold yet soulful, the Caia Koopman Signature Series Stockholm goggles will be the pair you want to keep forever (so be sure to stash them in your limited edition micro-bag to keep them fresh).
- Performance of optically corrected dual-lens design with High Definition Optics® (HDO)
- Maximized field of view with clarity at all angles of vision via patented Optics®XYZ
- Fashion of uniquely feminine frame geometry
- All-day comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam
- Fit of urethane construction that maintains flexibility in extreme cold
- Fog elimination of dual vented lenses with F3 anti-fog technology
- UV protection that filters out 100% of all UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards (High Velocity / High Mass / Penetration)
- Styling of true metal icon accents
- Added options of tuned light transmission via Iridium® lens coating