Nordica Speedmachine3 130 S Ski Boots 2022
From bottomless pow to pristine groomers, the mountains have so much to offer—and these all-new Nordica all-mountain ski boots are your ticket to ski it all. Inspired by decades of refinement, this legendary all-mountain boot has been completely reimagined to meet the needs of the most demanding skiers. The Force technology in these Nordica all-mountain ski boots maximizes the transmission of energy from the leg and foot to the liner and shell for unrivaled power and control. It also boosts comfort and efficiency. To further enhance support and the lateral transmission of energy, the liner features Nordica’s 3 Force Eva Reinforcement. And for a truly personal fit, the liner and shell of these Nordica all-mountain ski boots can readily be customized. Reign over the entire mountain with Nordica’s Speedmachine 3 130 S.
- 3FORCE TECHNOLOGY: Nordica’s 3 Force technology maximizes the transmission of energy from the leg and foot to the liner and shell for unrivaled power and control.
- Comfort with more control
- Greater power and efficiency
- Stronger lateral transmission
MICHELIN GRIP WALK SOLES (SPEEDMACHINE): Today’s skier demands a ski boot that is more and more comfortable and offers technologies that make walking in their boots easier than ever before. Nordica Gripwalk® Speedmachine is an easy walking rocker sole interface that is ready to fit into the Marker Gripwalk® bindings and other similar systems available in the market. Nordica Gripwalk® Soles are 9523 geometry and should not be used with Traditional Alpine Bindings.
3FORCE HONEYCOMB SHELL: To reimagine how a boot performs, we had to first reimagine how it’s constructed. Nordica’s 3 Force Honeycomb construction pairs a light yet stiff frame that’s especially responsive with a cuff and shell composed of a softer plastic. This enhances the boot’s fit and comfort while increasing performance and reducing weight.
- Greater power with less weight
- Maximum support and response
- Enhanced fit and comfort
- 3FORCE EVA REINFORCEMENT: By strategically positioning EVA reinforcements of varying durometers throughout the liner, Nordica’s 3 Force technology maximizes precision, support, and the lateral transmission of energy.
- Greater precision and control
- Improves lateral energy transmission
- Refined comfort and support
- DUAL EASY ENTRY: Soft plastic inserts integrated into the throat allow for easy step in and step out of the boot.
- Soles: 5357 PU EXTRA GRIP (extra sales kit: Gripwalk, Canted Lifter)
- Shell: INFRARED PU
- Cuff: INFRARED PU
- Footprint: PERFORMANCE FIT PRIMALOFT TF
- Liner: 3D Cork Fit R
- Buckles: 4 MICRO ALU
- Spoiler: REAR SPOILER
- Power Strap: 45 + POWER DRIVER
- Canting: DUAL