Nitro Zero Snowboard Bindings 2022
The Nitro Zero has become the freestyle binding of choice for many park lapping pros, because of its focus on blending Nitro's top performance technologies with a playful skate-like boot to board experience. The Stealth Open AIR base frame provides a medium flex and incorporates Nitro's 2x4 Mini Disc, to provide a true board feel and flex underfoot, providing the support and response needed to take tricks on and off the rails to a new level with ease. AIR Dampening features and the 3° Canted footbeds keep your feet comfortable lap after lap, jump after jump and day after day. The Asym Zero Highback and new Premium Comfort ankle straps provide a flex perfect for stomping landings and leaning into presses all around the park, while the Cable Reinforced Cable Connector provides that extra durability on the toe strap during the coldest of days. Learning and progressing your bag of tricks will become a comfortable experience in the new Zero bindings. This park lapping beast has become a park rat favorite over the years with its comfortable air dampening support, ankle saving support, skate-like flex, and reinforced cable connectors for increased durability.
- Flex Rating: 6/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Stealth Open Air Base Frame
- Air Dampening: The most effective and lightweight dampening system known to man sucks up hard landings and keeps your heels from getting bruised. This noticeable difference in ride comfort saves your back, knees, and ankles to let you ride another day.
- 3° Canted Footbed: Canting puts your knees and body in the most natural and ergonomic position on the board. Stay out longer and ride longer.
- 2 x 4 Mini Disc with Angle Lock: Smaller in footprint and with less impact on the natural flex of your board, Nitro's mini disk sets the standard in disk functionality. The new snap feature lets you choose and lock in your binding angle before you mount your bindings - set it once, never lose it again!
- Board Saver Technology: The corners of the baseplates are rounded to reduce friction where the binding and board meet. The result is a more natural flex and feel, and reduced stress to your board in these areas.
- Asym Zero Highback
- B.E.S.T. Convertible Toe Strap: No matter if you like your toe strap to run over the top or in front of your boot, Nitro's toe strap fits seamless to every boot and provides you with a secure and snug fit.
- Premium Comfort Ankle Strap: Developed to offer the perfect blend of response and comfort. The 3D thermoform padding and internal 3D spine deliver response and performance, while 35˚ density foam adds supreme comfort.
- Cable Reinforced Connectors & Ratchets: Over-molded stainless steel cables inside of the ratchets and connector straps work to prevent stretch and breakage.
- Easy Entry Buckles & Ratchets: These S-curved ratchet straps stay out of your way when stepping into the binding. The wide-mouth buckle funnel helps you guide the ratchet for an ultra fast, precise bite of your buckles.
- Forged Aluminum Speedwheel Buckles: The strongest and lightest aluminum lever combined with the smoothness of a polymer Speedwheel. These buckles work like a dream and last forever - no stripping, no slipping!
- Medium: 7.0-10.5 US / 25.0-28.5 MP / 38.5 - 43.5 EU
- Large: 11.0-14.0 US / 29.0-32.0 MP / 44 - 48 EU