Nitro Team Snowboard 2022
With over a decade of innovation, testing, and feedback the Nitro Team snowboard is one of the most trusted and versatile all-terrain snowboards on the market - ridden by Pros to Weekend Bros all over the world daily.
The Team is the perfect snowboard for someone looking for a deck that can do it all season after season. For over a decade the Team has been the most trustworthy and iconic snowboard in Nitro's lineup; their endless mission to innovate and improve the smallest details and a perfect blend of flex and response has been the key to its success. The Trüe Camber offers the perfect amount of standard camber for reliable snap and riding with confidence, while the Reflex Core Profile offers a playful and yet responsive flex. The board is offered a regular width and wide width to allow for the perfect pairing of the boot to board ratio for any sized rider out there - providing a custom set-up. Team riders like Sam Taxwood, Ludvig Billtoft, and Jeremy Jones who ride the entire mountain from the park, halfpipe, to the steepest of AK lines, always choose the versatility of the Team snowboard as their all-mountain slayer and regular daily driver.
- Trüe Camber: Good old standard camber, which provides the stability and pop many shredders can't live without. The amount of snap and support you get from a cambered board is unrivaled.
- Directional All Terrain Flex: Nitro's most versatile flex pattern, combining their signature all mountain pop with smooth response, allowing you to tear up the entire mountain.
- Flex Rating: 7/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Dual Degressive Sidecut: This sidecut blends a smaller radius in the center with two larger radii in the tip and tail, making it loose and playful. Nitro's most forgiving sidecut.
- Powerlite Core: The highest grade of ultra-lightweight poplar wood in Nitro's Powerlite Core makes for the perfect ride with lots of pop and unmatched strength at a minimum weight.
- Reflex Core Profile: A thinner core profile between your feet improves handling and increases torsional flex, allowing you to steer your board through a turn with ease.
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Nitro's rider-trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for a powerful riding style and a refined board-feel.
- Sintered Speed Formula HD Base: Nitro utilizes a new base material compound to achieve higher abrasion resistance, increased wax absorption, and higher on-snow speeds.
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
|Effective Edge (mm)||1140||1160||1170||1170||1180||1210|
|Tip Width (mm)||289||291||293||307||295||311|
|Waist Width (mm)||246||248||250||264||252||270|
|Tail Width (mm)||289||291||293||307||295||311|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||10.7 / 6.8 / 10.7||11.0 / 7.2 / 11.0||11.3 / 7.3 / 11.3||11.3 / 7.3 / 11.3||11.7 / 7.3 / 11.7||12.8 / 8.1 / 12.8|
|Stance Setback (mm)||15||15||15||15||15||15|
|Stance Range (mm)||480 - 600||480 - 600||480 - 600||480 - 600||500 - 620||500 - 620|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||110 - 155||120 - 165||130 - 175||130 - 175||145 - 185||155+|