Nitro Optisym x Drink Naked Snowboard 2022
The Nitro x Drink Sexy Asym Twin Shape is equipped with Nitro ́s brand new heelside core technology, called the Power wall, which provides more durability and strength to the heel sidewall and more agility when on your heel edge. The mid-wide shape reduces toe and heel drag, which is essential for progressing your carves, butters, and flatland tricks. The overall asymmetrical twin shape and Dual Degressive sidecut allows for endless control when carving and navigating the entire mountain.
“The board has a quiet top sheet, but that still has popping details matching the base and an overall Drink Sex y vibe! As you already know, I like to skate on my snowboard, but I wanted a board with a bit more control and stiffness to still allow me to go bigger on the none hangover days, haha! And I feel like this asym, together with the new Nitro Powerwall tech, is the perfect mix!”- Yung Doli
- Cam-Out Camber: Nitro's Cam-Out Camber is a classic camber shape but with early and smooth transitions into Tip and Tail. The result is a fun and responsive board that turns on the spot and is forgiving, even after that 713.5° landing!
- Flex Rating: 6/10
- Park Flex: Specifically tuned for park riding, this flex pattern is forgiving yet responsive, allowing you to take your riding to the next level on jumps and rails.
- Twin Flex: This board has a twin flex which means both the nose and tail will flex the same amount, so you can pop and press the same in both regular and switch.
- Asym Twin: Exactly the same whether you're riding switch or regular, this allows you to push your switch riding and land comfortably regardless of which way you're facing. While the asymmetrical shape gives you a tighter radius on your heel side, making it easier to turn on your heels.
- Dual Degressive Sidecut: This sidecut blends a smaller radius in the center with two larger ones in the tip and tail, making it loose and playful. Nitro´s most forgiving sidecut.
- PowerCore 2: A tip-to-tail poplar wood core with beech wood stringers offers unrivaled strength, smooth response, and insane snap.
- Whiplash Core Profile: This profile features reduced thickness between the inserts with added meat outside your feet for maximum ollie power, while maintaining a perfect press flex.
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Nitro's rider-trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for a powerful riding style and a refined board-feel.
- Premium Extruded FH Base: A super durable base that is easy to maintain.
- Rail Killer Edge: Your secret weapon for rails, rocks, and longevity! With it's unique edge profile and an impact resistance of more than 200% compared to a standard edge, the Rail Killer Edge is twice as thick and twice as strong. This proprietary construction can take on any rail challenge. Take a file to them or ride them hard and wear them down naturally, this chunk of steel has enough meat for years of abuse.
- Ureshred Sidewalls: Just like Skate wheels and bushings, these sidewalls are made from Polyurethane, which makes them highly resistant against impact and abrasion as well as giving them excellent dampening characteristics. Together with Nitro's exclusive Railkiller Edges, their URESHRED sidewalls provide the ultimate package of edge durability and feel.
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
|Effective Edge (mm)||990||1030||1060||1090|
|Tip Width (mm)||287||289||296||299|
|Waist Width (mm)||245||248||252||255|
|Tail Width (mm)||287||289||296||299|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||9.0 / 5.6 / 9.0||9.0 / 5.6 / 9.0||9.0 / 5.6 / 9.0||9.0 / 5.6 / 9.0|
|Stance Setback (mm)||0||0||0||0|
|Stance Range (mm)||460 - 580||460 - 580||480 - 600||480 - 600|