Nitro Lectra Women's Snowboard 2022
The Lectra was specifically created to offer a relaxed ride with progression-friendly features that make it easy to transition from butters in the park to navigating the double black diamonds near the summit.
Designed together with some of the best women snowboarders to provide an effortless feel in all types of terrain, the Nitro Lectra construction makes learning and improving your skills a breeze. The laid-back FlatOut Rocker and Directional Shape provide the perfect blend of flex, sidecut, and forgiveness to get you in and out of any situation with a smile on your face. The Radial Sidecut and All-Terrain Flex will make turning and burning through the groomers your new hobby, while the Premium Extruded FH Base will keep you flying in full control down the greens to the double blacks all season long. Its time to blast past the learning curve and show yourself how good you are!
- Flat-Out Rocker: This hybrid flat camber profile has nose and tail lift before the traditional contact points making for effortless turns and catch-free maneuvering. The lifted nose and tail provide excellent float, pressability, and forgiveness in any terrain.
- Flex Rating: 3/10
- All Terrain: Nitro's most versatile flex pattern combines Nitro's signature pop with smooth response for tearing up the entire mountain.
- Directional Flex: This board has a directional flex pattern that allows more movement in the nose with a stiffer tail for extra pop and power under your back foot.
- Directional Shape
- Radial Sidecut: The simplest and most common of all sidecuts: one single radius makes this sidecut extremely versatile and predictable.
- Power Core: Power Core uses tip-to-tail poplar wood that provides lightweight strength and the perfect blend of flex, response, and feel.
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Nitro's rider-trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for a powerful riding style and a refined board-feel.
- Premium Extruded FH Base: Durability, speed, and low maintenance all in one ultra clear base material. The FH Base takes the abuse of rail and urban riding like no other.
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
|Tip Width (mm)||272||276||280||284||292|
|Waist Width (mm)||226||230||234||238||246|
|Tail Width (mm)||270||276||280||284||292|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||6.0||6.2||6.5||6.8||7.6|
|Stance Setback (mm)||10||15||15||15||15|
|Stance Range (in)||16.5 - 21.3||16.5 - 21.3||16.5 - 21.3||16.5 - 21.3||18.1 - 22.8|
|Stance Range (mm)||420 - 540||420 - 540||420 - 540||420 - 540||460 - 580|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||<120||<130||100 - 145||110 - 155||120+|