Nitro Dropout Snowboard 2023
The Dropout is engineered to make any terrain and condition playful; the directional mutant spawn of the trusted Squash takes its attitude and fun ride to a more affordable price point and more versatile shape.
This affordable Directional, Mid-Wide, setback fun-shaped snowboard can charge the entire mountain with a touch of surf-style without being too responsive and hard to control. The combination of the Dropout´s Cam-Out Camber and Powercore offers a forgiving surf-like ride from top to bottom. In addition, the Power Pods offer an insane turning radius and a reliable edge hold no matter how icy or deep the day. Designed for those looking to have more fun, but are not willing to give up the stability of your current set-up, then look no further than the versatile, reliable, and fun-shaped Dropout.
- Cam-Out Camber: A classic camber shape with early and smooth transitions into tip and tail. The result is a fun and responsive board that turns on the spot and is forgiving, even after that 713.5° landing!
- Directional All Terrain Flex: Nitro's most versatile flex pattern, combining their signature all mountain pop with smooth response, allowing you to tear up the entire mountain.
- Flex Rating: 6 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Dual Degressive Sidecut: This sidecut blends a smaller radius in the center with two larger radii in the tip and tail, making it loose and playful. Nitro's most forgiving sidecut.
- Power Core: Power Core uses tip-to-tail poplar wood that provides lightweight strength and the perfect blend of flex, response, and feel.
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Nitro's rider-trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for a powerful riding style and a refined board-feel.
- Sintered Speed Formula HD Base: Nitro utilizes a new base material compound to achieve higher abrasion resistance, increased wax absorption, and higher on-snow speeds.
- Powerpods: Extended board width underneath the binding results in better edge control on hard and icy surfaces, and less toe and heel drag for those with larger boots and flatter stance angles. Powerpods make the board super reactive and fast turning once it's put on edge, and easy to control if ridden less dynamically.
|Sidecut||7.0 / 4.1 / 7.0||7.0 / 4.1 / 7.0||7.0 / 4.1 / 7.0|
|Nose/Tail Width||296 / 296||298 / 298||304 / 304|
|Stance Range (cm)||48-60||48-60||50-62|
|Stance Range (in)||18.9-23.6||18.9-23.6||19.7-24.4|
|Rider Weight (kg)||50-70||55-75||65+|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||110-155||120-165||145+|