Nitro Drop Women's Snowboard 2022
The only unpredictability you'll run into on the Nitro Drop Snowboard is the amount of untracked pow you'll encounter. And that's ok - this is a smooth-riding directional board that excels in the back and sidecountry, but also kills it in firmer conditions and in the park. True daily driver material. Its radial sidecut is as predictable as the sunrise, its base is fast as they come, and it's pretty darn pleasing to the eye. In other words: dependable, capable, and stylish. Dropping!
- Cam-Out Camber: A classic camber shape with early and smooth transitions into tip and tail. The result is a fun and responsive board that turns on the spot and is forgiving, even after that 713.5° landing!
- Directional All Terrain Flex: Nitro's most versatile flex pattern, combining their signature all mountain pop with smooth response, allowing you to tear up the entire mountain.
- Flex Rating: 6 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Dual Degressive Sidecut: This sidecut blends a smaller radius in the center with two larger radii in the tip and tail, making it loose and playful. Nitro's most forgiving sidecut.
- Power Core: Power Core uses tip-to-tail poplar wood that provides lightweight strength and the perfect blend of flex, response, and feel.
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Nitro's rider-trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for a powerful riding style and a refined board-feel.
- Sintered Speed Formula HD Base: Nitro utilizes a new base material compound to achieve higher abrasion resistance, increased wax absorption, and higher on-snow speeds.
- Powerpods: Extended board width underneath the binding results in better edge control on hard and icy surfaces, and less toe and heel drag for those with larger boots and flatter stance angles. Powerpods make the board super reactive and fast turning once it's put on edge, and easy to control if ridden less dynamically.
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
|Effective Edge (mm)||990||1020||1040|
|Tip Width (mm)||279||285||291|
|Waist Width (mm)||235||239||243|
|Tail Width (mm)||278||284||290|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||6.0 / 4.0 / 6.0||6.0 / 4.0 / 6.0||6.0 / 4.0 / 6.0|
|Stance Setback (mm)||20||20||20|
|Stance Range (mm)||420 - 540||440 - 560||460 - 580|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||<130||100 - 145||110 - 155|