Nitro Cheap Thrills Snowboard 2022
Let your mind run free in the park and your riding speaks for itself with the Nitro Cheap Thrills pro-caliber park snowboard. Designed for freestyle snowboarders who see the mountain, park, streets, and everything in-between as a blank canvas ready to be ripped!
Design and engineered to be the most versatile medium flexing park board on the mountain, the Cheap Thrills, with its Flat-Out Rocker allowing for a trick-oriented ride, while the Whiplash Core Profile provides the stability and snap needed for sending it from feature to feature. The Railkiller Edges are twice as thick and twice as strong as a standard edge and are now complemented by our new upgraded Ureshred Sidewalls allowing you to go even harder in the park without worrying about your edges. You can forget about worrying about your base with the durability offered by Nitro´s Premium Extruded FH Base because it is fast and easy to maintain. Once strapped into the Cheap Thrills you can let your imagination run wild from the park to the streets and hit everything in-between - let the thrills begin on a brand-new progression friendly park deck!
- Flat Out Rocker: Flat-out Rocker is a flat/rocker hybrid, placing a long flat section insert to insert with rocker sections starting before the contact points, raising the nose and tail and providing effortless turns and catch-free progression. This lifted nose and tail enhance float and pressability while the flat camber stays playful and stable across the entire mountain.
- Flex Rating: 4/10
- Urban Flex: This board features Nitro's Urban Flex, which is designed to be ultra-flexible for maximum tweaks, presses, and butters.
- Twin Flex: This board has a twin flex which means both the nose and tail will flex the same amount, so you can pop and press the same in both regular and switch.
- True Twin
- Radial Sidecut: A single radius along the length of the board makes this sidecut extremely versatile and predictable.
- PowerCore 2: A tip-to-tail poplar wood core with beech wood stringers offers unrivaled strength, smooth response, and insane snap.
- Whiplash Core Profile: This profile features reduced thickness between the inserts with added meat outside your feet for maximum ollie power, while maintaining a perfect press flex.
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Nitro's rider-trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for a powerful riding style and a refined board-feel.
- Premium Extruded FH Base: A super durable base that is easy to maintain.
- Rail Killer Edge: Your secret weapon for rails, rocks, and longevity! With it's unique edge profile and an impact resistance of more than 200% compared to a standard edge, the Rail Killer Edge is twice as thick and twice as strong. This proprietary construction can take on any rail challenge. Take a file to them or ride them hard and wear them down naturally, this chunk of steel has enough meat for years of abuse.
- Ureshred Sidewalls: Just like Skate wheels and bushings, these sidewalls are made from Polyurethane, which makes them highly resistant against impact and abrasion as well as giving them excellent dampening characteristics. Together with Nitro's exclusive Railkiller Edges, their URESHRED sidewalls provide the ultimate package of edge durability and feel.
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
|Length (cm)||Effective Edge (mm)||Waist (mm)||Nose / Tail Width (mm)||Sidecut (m)||Max Stance (cm)||Weight Range (kg)|