Nidecker The Fun Ball Snowboard 2022Nidecker
Nidecker The Fun Ball Snowboard 2022
Produced in the Nidecker factory in Rolle, Switzerland, in 1987, this is one of an elite club of graphics that best represented the 80s fluorescent color craze. Like a blast from the past bright, flashy colors have made a roaring comeback with today’s youth and are offering ahappy dose of nostalgia to the guys and gals who used to rock ‘em back in the day. In the beginning, our sport was all about surfing on snow. The Fun Ball is a tip of the hat to those surfing roots. Using the original Mellow shape, this re-edition is one of the coolest, most laid back, freeride boards we’ve ever made. The mix of classic outline and high-tech materials delivers that fantastic feeling you get doing surf-style turns, in pristine powder fields, on smooth groomers, or in end-of-season slush. Specifically designed for slashing up uneven terrain and snaking through trees, it blurs the line between ripping up your favorite mountain and tearing up your favorite wave. Our Absorbnid topsheet absorbs unwanted vibrations while adding extra responsiveness and pop.
- Premium Sandwich Construction: This next level construction steps up the power and response of our standard sandwich manufacturing. Adding enhanced materials like Carbon and Kevlar gives the board more pop and improved shock absorption.
- Absorbnid Top: Innovative top layer designed to absorb unwanted vibrations. This allows us to develop responsive, dynamic boards that still give you a smooth and fatigue free ride.
- 4/2-6: With 6 rows of inserts every 2cm, this insert combination allows you to adjust your stance to optimum position and works with all the bindings on the market. Our reference stance is the second narrowest position possible.
- Triax Plus: The result of extensive testing with our riders and engineers, our Triax laminate is oriented at 45* to the board and contains different glass densities. This provides consistent torsional flex, better pop, and more reactivity on every turn.
- Master Core Woodcore: The Master Core construction is a product of our long history of experimentation in materials and woodcraft. It's the perfect harmony of different wood densities and varieties (poplar, beech, spruce, and paulownia), resulting in a superior weight-to-performance ration and an ultra strong, extra responsive lightweight core.
- N 9000 Base: Produced with carbon nanoparticles, the N-9000 has a very dense molecular structure, which makes it our fastest, most durable base material.
|BOARD SIZE (CM)||150 W||155 W||160 W|
|TOTAL LENGTH (MM)||1500||1550||1600|
|NOSE LENGTH (MM)||240||240||250|
|CONTACT EDGE LENGTH (MM)||1100||1150||1180|
|EFFECTIVE EDGE LENGTH (MM)||1145||1190||1225|
|TAIL LENGTH (MM)||160||160||170|
|SIDECUT RADIUS (M)||7,2||7,5||7.8|
|NOSE WIDTH (MM)||301||306||309|
|UNDERFOOT WIDTH : FRONT FOOT (MM)||267||268.5||272|
|WAIST WIDTH (MM)||260||262||265|
|UNDERFOOT WIDTH : REAR FOOT (MM)||274||276.5||279|
|TAIL WIDTH (MM)||296||300||303|
|SET BACK (MM)||-60||-60||-60|
|REFERENCE STANCE (MM)||540||550||560|
|MINIMUM - MAXIMUM STANCE (MM)||500 - 620||510 - 630||520 - 640|
|RECOMMENDED RIDER'S WEIGHT (KG.)||65 - 75||70 - 85||80+|
|RECOMMENDED RIDER'S WEIGHT (LBS.)||143 - 165||154 - 187||177 +|
|RECOMMENDED BINDING SIZE||M - L - XL||M - L - XL||M - L - XL|