Nidecker Ora Women's Snowboard 2022
The Ora is designed for women who want a board that’s comfortable, easy to control and will give the confidence to improve quickly and push the limits. The directional shape gives the board lots of drive, and with only a 10 mm difference between the nose and the tail, it’s easy to ride switch. The Angel features: Nidecker's standard Full Wood Core, made of poplar combined with beech reinforcements in the nose and tail for optimum lightness, pop, responsiveness and durability; and Nidecker's time tested, Classic Sandwich construction, built using the high quality materials that let them produce great performing snowboards that don’t break the bank.
- Standard CamRock: This tried and true camber is perfect for riders who want to enjoy all aspects of snowboarding. With camber between the bindings and rocker evenly distributed in the nose and tail, this is the all-mountain, all-conditions profile that will leave you stoked and smiling from ear to ear.
- Flex Rating: 5/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Diamond Nose: This is a newly developed shape with a longer transition that allows for a more compact nose with increased float.
- Diamond Tail: This evolution of the all-round tail is compact with a longer transition for increased lift, allowing you to ride switch without compromising the board's responsiveness.
- Full Wood Core: This is the standard poplar core with beech reinforcements. The beech in the nose and tail adds pop and stiffness for better response. If you like a consistent ride with lots of life, this is the core for you.
- Classic Sandwich: Nidecker's standard construction uses well-proven, high quality materials that allow Nidecker to produce great performing boards that don’t break the bank.
- Dual Plus: The standard 90° biaxial fiberglass is designed to offer a forgiving ride and predictable torsional flex. It's bombproof, reliable, and perfect for all types of terrain and riders.
- N-5000: The N-5000 is a universal base designed to absorb wax and retain it longer. Exceptionally durable, this base will take you anywhere.
- Absorbnid: This innovative top layer has been developed to absorb unwanted vibrations allowing for responsive and dynamic boards that still give you a smooth and comfortable ride.
- Matte Finish
- Translucent Color
- 2x4 - 5 Inserts: With 5 rows of inserts every 2 cm, this combination is the industry standard and works with all bindings on the market. The reference stance is the middle position.
|Effective Edge (mm)||800||840||880||920||960|
|Tip Width (mm)||270||274||282||285||288|
|Waist Width (mm)||234||238||242||246||249|
|Tail Width (mm)||270||274||282||285||288|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||6.2||6.4||6.7||6.9||7.1|
|Stance Setback (mm)||10||10||10||10||10|
|Stance Range (mm)||420-500||440-520||450-530||460-540||470-550|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||88-110||99-121||110-143||121-154||143+|