Marker Tour F12 Ski Bindings 2013Marker
Marker Tour F12 Ski Bindings 2013
Only Available in Large 305mm-365mm Boot Sole!!!!!!!
Focusing on producing the right binding for the end use that each skier needs has always been the Marker way. The Tour F12 is an AT binding for the skier who wants an all-day touring rig, but still wants great skiing performance. Optional brake sizes 90mm, 110mm and 130mm.
|DIN range||4 - 12|
|Recom. Skier's Weight||80 - 250 lbs|
|Height w/o ski||36 mm|
|Brake Width||90mm, 110mm and 130mm
|Toe System||Triple Pivot Elite|
|Gliding AFD||Height Adjustable*|
|Step-in heel||Hollow Linkage|
|EPS system||Dual-screw Brake Pad|
|Color Combinations||white / black / red|
- AFD Gliding Plate-All Marker bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device), allowing a precise release, unhindered by dirt, snow and ice buildup. The type of AFD is matched to the skier type, ensuring perfect functionality – from racing to junior bindings and even ski touring.
- Triple Pivot Light Toe-This compact design features a horizontally oriented spring. The Triple Pivot Light toe offers a unique combination of light weight and solid power transmission.
- Hollow Linkage Heel-The Hollow Linkage Heel features a hollow horizontal axle that saves weight and maximizes power transmission, creating a light weight product with phenomenal power transmission.
- Touring Baseplate-The new base plate and frame are stiffer and stronger, and the modified profile makes changing to ski mode easier and improves handling in snowy or icy conditions.
- 0°/7°/13° Climbing Aid-The titanium climbing aid offers three positions – flat, 7° and 13° which can easily be accessed with the ski pole.
- Power Width Design-The original Marker breakthrough for wider freeskiing skis, based on a 76mm platform. Wider connection brackets create better power transmission for all Marker Royal Family and Tour bindings.
- Backcountry Comfort-The patented, ergonomically shaped lever under the boot allows comfortable opening and closing.
- Hollow Tech-Our fiber-reinforced frame provides impressive stability and is yet very light, thanks to a gas injected hollow construction.
- BCC Lever-Improved ergonomics allow a glove friendly easier switch to hiking mode.
- Pivot Plate-A hollow stainless steel pivot point with a bushing provides higher stability without adding weight. Additional Teflon® coating on the bottom reduces snow adhesion.
- AFD System-A rubber sleeve around the AFD screw keeps snow and ice from sticking. An additional Teflon® coating underneath further reduces ice adhesion.
- Triple Pivot Light Toe-Teflon® shoes reduce wear and further improve power transmission.
- Carbon Plate-The actuating arm for moving from ski to hike mode has more material in the stress zones.
- Climbing Aid-The titanium climbing aid offers three positions – flat, 7° and 13° which can easily be accessed with the ski pole.
- Balance-Switching the lever to touring mode moves the whole binding 40 mm back, allowing a more comfortable walking position and keeping the ski balanced for kick turns and steep terrain.
- Crampon-Tailor-made and super light anodized aluminium crampon for the F10 and F12 bindings are available in 92 mm, and 113 mm, and 128mm widths.