Marker Squire Schizo 11.0 Ski Bindings 2012Marker
Marker Squire Schizo Ski Bindings 2012
The popluar Schizo technology breaks new ground, allowing the skier to go from pipe & park to all-mountain skiing, or from hard, groomed snow to powder with the turn of a simple screw on the toe piece. Marker engineers have devised a way for the skier to have both - the Schizo. The Marker The Squire Schizo Bindings bring this technology to a new price point, for intermediate through advanced skiers riding mid-range freeskiing skis. Optional brake sizes 90mm, 110mm and 130mm.
NOTE: Bindings with the 130mm brake are $10.00 more!!
- Construction:Power-Width-Design gives freeskiing bindings the ultimate power transmission for today's wide skis with the shortest frame of all hiking models in the market, 10 mm wider interface than traditional bindings (not built around the historic 63 mm SL ski like conventional bindings), and connection brackets extend upward on the outside for the ultimate power transmission. // Triple-Pivot Elite toe with a 5° sole holder angle, high energy absorption to prevent pre-release with 32mm elasticity, and increased boot lug contact. // // Hollow Linkage heel has an aluminum axle that saves weight and maximizes torsional stiffness.
- Special Features:Schizo system offers skiers the ability to move their stance fore/aft 3cm in each direction with the turn of a key for the ultimate versatility. For all-mountain versatility and powder riding, you want to stand further back on the ski. For switch and park riding, you want to be further forward. // Stainless steel gliding AFD // 25mm low stand height above ski // No-pull-out screws // Freeride brake
- Recommended Use:The Marker Squire Schizo is designed for lighter weight or intermediate freeriders and freeskiers who have one ski they use for different conditions or are unsure where they want to mount on their skis.
- Weight:2458g (pair)
- Din Range: 3-11
- Recommended Skier Weight: 65-240 lbs
- Toe System: Triple Pivot Elite
- 3cm forward and reverse movement for ultimate versatility
- Freeride Brake
- No-pull-out Screws