Marker Jester Pro Ski Bindings 2013Marker
Marker Jester Pro Ski Bindings 2013
** 130mm Brakes are $40.00 More!!!
The new Jester Pro features the new toe and heel from the Duke, plus a new, wider base plate. The toe features an updated horizontal torsion bar reinforcement, enhancing power and lateral precision. The Jester Pro’s AFD is fixed, to increase both retention and power transmission. Optional brake sizes 90mm, 110mm and 130mm.
|DIN range||8 - 18|
|Recom. Skier's Weight||130+ lbs|
|Height w/o ski||22 mm|
|Brake Width||90mm, 110mm and 130mm |
|Toe System||Triple Pivot Elite|
|Gliding AFD||Stainless Steel/fixed, Height Adjustable*|
|EPS system||Dual-screw Brake Pad|
|Color Combinations|| |
yellow / petrol
- AFD Gliding Plate-All Marker bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device), allowing a precise release, unhindered by dirt, snow and ice buildup. The type of AFD is matched to the skier type, ensuring perfect functionality – from racing to junior bindings and even ski touring.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe-With a horizontally oriented spring, the Triple Pivot Elite Toe provides the highest energy absorption to reduce the risk of early release. The secure purchase on the boot lug optimizes power transmission and allows for durable, high energy use. The performance to weight ratio of the Triple Pivot toe is truly unmatched in the industry.
- Inter Pivot Heel-This industry-leading construction delivers superior holding power for all types of freeskiing. Its design focuses power in the direction of the boot sole, increasing elasticity. The overall design focuses on optimum power transmission.
- Power Width Design-The original Marker breakthrough for wider freeskiing skis, based on a 76mm platform. Wider connection brackets create better power transmission for all Marker Royal Family and Tour bindings.
- Magnesium Parts-Magnesium‘s light weight and hight strength make it perfect for our high-end products – the skier well equipped for a faster run and the most radical lines!