Marker Baron Ski Bindings 2013Marker
Marker Baron Ski Bindings 2013
** 130mm Brakes are $30.00 More!!!
The Baron is suited for lighter-weight big mountain skiers who want the performance of the triple-pivot toe and inter-pivot heel. It features 4-13 DIN range and a lighter weight construction for an overall weight of 2450(sm) and 2480(lg) grams per pair. Optional brake sizes 90mm,110mm and 130mm.
|DIN range||4- 13|
|Recom. Skier's Weight||80+ lbs|
|Height w/o ski||36 mm|
|Brake Width||90mm, 110mm and 130mm |
|Toe System||Triple Pivot Elite|
|Gliding AFD||Stainless Steel, Height Adjustable*|
|EPS system||Dual-screw Brake Pad|
|Color Combinations||black / silver|
- AFD Gliding Plate-All Marker bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device), allowing a precise release, unhindered by dirt, snow and ice buildup. The type of AFD is matched to the skier type, ensuring perfect functionality – from racing to junior bindings and even ski touring.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe-With a horizontally oriented spring, the Triple Pivot Elite Toe provides the highest energy absorption to reduce the risk of early release. The secure purchase on the boot lug optimizes power transmission and allows for durable, high energy use. The performance to weight ratio of the Triple Pivot toe is truly unmatched in the industry.
- Inter Pivot Heel-This industry-leading construction delivers superior holding power for all types of freeskiing. Its design focuses power in the direction of the boot sole, increasing elasticity. The overall design focuses on optimum power transmission.
- 0°/7°/13° Climbing Aid-The titanium climbing aid offers three positions – flat, 7° and 13° which can easily be accessed with the ski pole.
- Power Width Design-The original Marker breakthrough for wider freeskiing skis, based on a 76mm platform. Wider connection brackets create better power transmission for all Marker Royal Family and Tour bindings.
- Backcountry Technology-The integrated climbing lever features a safe, secure transition from ride to hike. The hiking aid offers flat, 7° and 13° positions. In ski mode, the BCT lever is protected from unwanted releases.