Look SPX 12 GW Ski Bindings 2023
THE SPX 12 GRIPWALK® BINDING IS A HIGH-PERFORMANCE ALL-MOUNTAIN BINDING FOR AGGRESSIVE SKIERS. The combination of a Full Action toe piece and SPX heel deliver the longest elastic travel on the market for unmatched shock absorption. The result is instant power transmission and precise control with superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted pre-release. It's compatible with traditional Alpine ISO 5355 A and GripWalk® boot soles ISO 23223 A.
- LONG ELASTIC TRAVEL: Longer elastic travel ensures more reliable retention to keep you in when you need. LOOK bindings offer the most elastic travel (lateral and vertical) and the fastest re-centering prior to release, ensuring superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted pre-release.
- FULL ACTION TOE PIECE: Featuring 45mm of elastic travel and 180⁰ multi-directional release, the FULL ACTION toe piece delivers best-in-class retention and release and increased coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface) for maximum power transmission.
- MULTI DIRECTIONAL RELEASE: LOOK is the only binding brand to develop a true mechanical upward release that functions independently from the heel for the most effective 180⁰ MULTI DIRECTIONAL RELEASE in the instance of a fall.
- ROLLING CONTROL: LOOK binding components are designed to deliver industry-leading roll coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface). This ensures minimal roll before the boot engages the binding for the most efficient power transmission in skiing.
- GRIPWALK: GRIPWALK compatible bindings ensure perfect compatibility with two boot sole standards: - Traditional Alpine soles (ISO 5355) - GRIPWALK soles (future ISO 23223 standard)
- DIN RANGE: 3.5-12
- WEIGHT: 1110 G ½ PAIR