Look SPX 12 GW Ski Bindings 2020Look
2020 Look SPX 12 GW Ski Bindings
Available Brake Sizes: 90, 100, 120mm. Please Specify Above.
The 2020 Look SPX 12 GW is a high-performance all-mountain binding. Featuring the strongest coupling strength and longest elastic travel on the market, the SPX delivers instant power transmission, precision, and control with superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted pre-release. Compatible with both traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) boot soles and GRIPWALK® boot soles.
- GRIPWALK® Compatible: This binding is compatible with both traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) boot soles and GRIPWALK® boot soles
- 180° Multi-Directional Protection: The binding toepiece offers upward release independent of the heel for the most effective protection in the event of a fall
- Reliable Retention, Reduced Pre-Release: Longer elastic travel and faster re-centering ensures superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted binding release
- TÜV Certified: Every LOOK product and manufacturing process conforms to international safety standards
- SPX: LOOK's SPX heel design offers 27mm of elastic travel for best-in-class shock absorption, confident retention, and a significant reduction in unwanted prerelease. An oversize heel pivot increases coupling strength (boot-binding interface) for more efficient power transmission.
- GRIPWALK: GRIPWALK compatible bindings ensure perfect compatibility with two boot sole standards: - Traditional Alpine soles (ISO 5355) - GRIPWALK soles (future ISO 23223 standard)
- LONG ELASTIC TRAVEL: Longer elastic travel ensures more reliable retention to keep you in when you need. LOOK bindings offer the most elastic travel (lateral and vertical) and the fastest re-centering prior to release, ensuring superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted pre-release.
- FULL ACTION TOE PIECE: Featuring 45mm of elastic travel and 180⁰ multi-directional release, the FULL ACTION toe piece delivers best-in-class retention and release and increased coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface) for maximum power transmission.
- MULTI DIRECTIONAL RELEASE: LOOK is the only binding brand to develop a true mechanical upward release that functions independently from the heel for the most effective 180⁰ MULTI DIRECTIONAL RELEASE in the instance of a fall.
- ROLLING CONTROL: LOOK binding components are designed to deliver industry-leading roll coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface). This ensures minimal roll before the boot engages the binding for the most efficient power transmission in skiing.