Look SPX 10 GW Ski Bindings 2022
Available Brake Sizes: 75, 90, 115mm. Please Specify in Comment Section at Checkout.
Featuring the strongest retention and longest elastic travel on the market, the SPX delivers instant power transmission and precise control with superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted pre-release. The toe allows upward release independent of the heel for the most effective protection in the event of a fall.
It's compatible with all traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) and GripWalk® boot soles.
- LONG ELASTIC TRAVEL: Longer elastic travel ensures more reliable retention to keep you in when you need. LOOK bindings offer the most elastic travel (lateral and vertical) and the fastest re-centering prior to release, ensuring superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted pre-release.
- GRIPWALK: GRIPWALK compatible bindings ensure perfect compatibility with two boot sole standards: - Traditional Alpine soles (ISO 5355) - GRIPWALK soles (future ISO 23223 standard)
- ROLLING CONTROL: LOOK binding components are designed to deliver industry-leading roll coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface). This ensures minimal roll before the boot engages the binding for the most efficient power transmission in skiing.
- FDC TOE PIECE: The FDC toe piece offers a lighter weight design with best-in-class elastic travel and 180⁰ multi-directional release delivering reliable retention and release for confident alpine performance.
- MULTI DIRECTIONAL RELEASE: LOOK is the only binding brand to develop a true mechanical upward release that functions independently from the heel for the most effective 180⁰ MULTI DIRECTIONAL RELEASE in the instance of a fall.
- BRAKE WIDTH: 90 - 100 MM
- WEIGHT: 1000 G ½ PAIR