the early taper makes for smooth powder skiing
Line Women's Pandora Ski 2013
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Earbud Headphones FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
**Please note that base colors will alternate and may not arrive exactly as pictured.
With over a decade of our most advanced powder shredding technology inside, Pandora is the most fun, playful, easiest to handle ski in the powder and surprisingly everywhere else on the mountain. There’s quite simply no other women’s powder ski like it.
- Sidewall Construction-P-Tex plastic walls over the edges absorbs vibrations for a smooth & solid feel.
- Early Rise-The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back.
- Early Taper-The widest point of sidecut starts tapering earlier in the tip to reduces tail drag and hooking in powder.
- Thin Tip-Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- Aspen Macroblock Core-100% Aspen for the lightest, most nimble feel
- 5-Cut Geometry-5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- Symmetric Flex-The same ski flex in-front and behind your boot conforms to terrain for equally performance riding forward & backwards.
- Sintered Fatty Base & Edge-30% thicker base and edge dramatically increases durability and tuning life.
- Waist width mm: 115mm
- Length cm: 152, 162, 172
- Shape mm: 142-115-139
- Sidecut m: 15.8 (162cm)
- Stance mm: -56
- Profile mm: 10-5-0
- (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)