This was the first womens and twintip ski I've ever used. I was very impressed! Light, playful, and responsive. Only a couple of drawbacks. The first was I couldn't quite generate the speed I was seeking at times, but this could be bias since I've been using GS racing skis over the past decade. The second is the edge hold wasn't as confident as I was hoping. Again, though, having used racing carvers, this is probably just part of the difference between an All-mountain and a racer in ski design. So, discounting that, the Line Tease is a wonderful, fun ski that you can ski on all day long and take it anywhere you want it to go! I'm impressed with it!
Line Tease Women's Skis 2015
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Earbud Headphones, FREE Sticker pack!, FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
TIME TO SHOW UP THE BOYS!
Time to show up the boys! All of our best high performance all-terrain freestyle construction features in one. A fun, light and lively feel that enable girls to progress further and faster than ever before.
- Waist Width mm: 86
- Length cm: 157, 167
- Shape mm: 112-86-109
- Sidecut m: 15 (157cm)
- Stance mm: -40
- Weight: 1,448 g/ski (157cm)
- Profile mm: 1-5-1
(Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- Capwall-Cap on the top for light & responsive performance, combined with sidewall over the edges for a smooth solid feel.
- Early Rise-The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back.
- Thin Tip-Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- Symetric Flex-The same ski flex in-front and behind your boot conforms to terrain for equally performance riding forward & backwards.
- Maplelite Macroblock-Solid Maple under foot with light weight Aspen at the tips for durability & reduced swing weight.
- Fivecut-5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- Sintered Fatty Base and Edge-30% thicker & edge dramatically increases durability & tuning life.
- Base Swap-Alternating base color options on each pair of skis creates more color options and prevents wasting base material.