Line Supernatural 92 Skis 2015
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Earbud Headphones, FREE Sticker pack!, FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
PRECISION FEEL & A SMOOTH RIDE
INTRODUCING THE ALL NEW, FREERIDE SERIES; THE SUPERNATURAL!
Hardpack has never felt so smooth! Eliminate the chatter with the Supernatural 92 and push the speed dial to 11 because this ski rips! The Metal Matrix™ and full length Shockwall™ create a truly stable, damp and quick edge to edge without sacrificing liveliness that other skis in this waist width can't compete with!
- Waist Width mm: 92
- Length cm: 165, 172, 179, 186
- Shape mm: 127-92-115
- Sidecut m: 19.6 (179cm)
- Stance mm: -76.5
- Weight: 1,950 g/ski (179cm)
- Profile mm: 3-5-2
(Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- Shockwall-Incorporates a full height & length 80 durometer elastomer sidewall over the edges to absorb vibration & shock for a smooth solid ride like a Cadillac.
- Early Rise-The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back.
- Thin Tip-Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- Early Taper-The widest point of sidecut starts tapering earlier in the tip to reduces tail drag and hooking in powder.
- Maple Macroblock-2 full length Maple stringers surrounded by Aspen for the best of both worlds.
- Fivecut-5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- Directional Flex-The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides reliable powerful turn exits, & stability.
- Metal Matrix-Die cut titanal, or composite laminate provides more power & grip where you need it under foot & at the tips, while reducing weight where you don’t.
- Longer Active Edge-20% longer sidecut edge length in contact with the snow than other skis in it's class for more grip & less slip!
- Sintered Base™