true camber makes for incredible control when turning
Line Super Hero Skis 2012
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Earbud Headphones FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
Getboards recommended and approved. Line has brought adult quality construction to its junior skis while maintaining their ability to be easy to handle with a light and lively feel. This is because the Line Skis Super Hero Skis are built with a full Aspen core with 4D Fibercap™ construction and P-Cut™ Geometry. These playful twin-tips will have your grom progressing quicker than ever and enjoying every minute.
- Core and Flex Pattern:Aspen Macroblock™ Core is made from the widest and highest quality Aspen laminates for long lasting camber and energy that is more forgiving. This 100% tip to tail wood core is the lightest, most durable in the universe. // Directional Flex has a softer tip that floats and initiates turns easily with a stiffer tail that provides reliable and powerful turn exits and stability.
- Construction:4D Fibercap™ construction consists of fiberglass layered in 4 directions around the core for a high strength to weight ratio throughout and an ultra lively, responsive, and sensitive feel. // Extruded Fatty Base & Edge are easy to repair.
- Shape:True camber from tip to tail for ultimate control // P-Cut™ Geometry is a 5-radius sidecut with the tightest radius in the tip for effortless predictable turn initiation at any speed.
- Dimensions:17m @ 143cm, 101/80/94 (123, 133, 143) 97-76-90 (113)
- Binding Compatibility:We recommend a brake that is equal to the ski waist width and at most 20mm wider. (ski width = brake width = ski width + 20mm)
- Tip Width (mm):101
- Waist Width (mm):80
- Tail Width (mm):94
- Ability Level:Beginner - Intermediate
- Core Material:Aspen
- Rocker Type:Camber
- Tail Type:Full Twin Tip
- Turning Radius:17m @ 143
Lengths: 123, 133cm, 143cm