Line Slope Pack 2012- In Stock Now!
A Line Skis staple, the slope pack gets better and better every year. Get from the house to the hill & back with everything in one backpack. The 2012 Line Slope Pack is functionally designed to feel like there’s nothing on your back. . . and is even big enough to fit all your dirty laundry and ski boots as shown by Andy Parry below!
- Puzzle piece boot compartment against back feels super light!NEW!
- Fits Sasquatch size 40MD boots
- Air Mesh back panel keeps you cool & comfy
- Large main compartment with big access opening
- Pleated panel that expands for internal helmet storage
- Zipper Hoop™ for fast & furious zippering
- Interior fleece lined goggle pocket
- Exterior open mesh pocket for your 40oz or wet gloves
- Ergonomic shoulder straps with sternum strap
- Quick access side cargo pockets
- Venting on both main compartments to dry your goods
Volume: 32L / 1,952 cu.in.
Size HxWxD: 47x37x24 cm / 18.5"x14.5"x9.5"
Weight:1,166g / 2 lbs