Line Sir Francis Bacon Skis 2019
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Sunglasses FREE Sticker pack! FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
From east coast tree shots to high-alpine jump sessions, the LINE Sir Francis Bacon Skis have long been the definitive all-mountain freestyle pow ski – and this year is no different. At 104mm underfoot and built up around the lightweight Partly Cloudy™ Core, the Bacon offers a stable yet playful feel no matter the snow condition.
- 5-CUT™ GEOMETRY: Not one, not two but FIVE different radii shapes are blended into the ski's overall sidecut to give you that intuitive control & unlimited turn shape.
- EARLY RISE™: The rise of the tip and tail begin earlier as the ski profile moves away from center making for easier turn initiation and helps get the skis up on a plane more quickly. This also means effortless float in softer snow!
- SIDEWALL™: Ultra high density polyethylene walls over the edges absorbs vibrations for maximum durability for a smooth, stable feel.
- SYMMETRICAL FLEX: The same flex pattern in front and behind your boot conforms to terrain equally riding forward & backwards.
- PARTLY CLOUDY CORE™: A blend of light weight wood creating the best strength to weight ratio we offer.
EARLY TAPER™: The widest point of the sidecut begins tapering earlier in the tip & tail which reduces hook ups in powder.
- Weight: 1910 g
- Sidecut: 17.4 Avg. m
- Stance: -20 mm
|Skier Weight||Skier Height||Ski Length|
|LBS||FT/IN||EXPERT (CM)||INTERMEDIATE (CM)|