Line Sir Francis Bacon Shorty Jr Skis 2015
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Earbud Headphones, FREE Sticker pack!, FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
REAL POWDER SKIS FOR KIDS
LINES MOST ADVANCED POWDER SKI TECHNOLOGY SCALED DOWN TO MATCH A LIGHTER SKIER’S SIZE.
“These skis have the same technology for skiing powder as the ski I ride, but sized & priced for kids. The future of our sport is going to be riding this ski.” - ERIC POLLARD
- Waist Width mm: 107
- Length cm: 145, 155, 165
- Shape mm: 133-107-129
- Sidecut m: 14 (155cm)
- Stance mm: -31 (155cm)
- Weight: 1,645 g/ski (155cm)
- Profile mm: 6-1-6
(Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- 4D Fibercap-4-Directions of fiberglass reinforcement around the core for durability and a super light & responsive feel.
- Fivecut-5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- Early Rise-The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back.
- Symmetric Flex-The same ski flex in-front and behind your boot conforms to terrain for equally performance riding forward & backwards.
- Early Taper-The widest point of sidecut starts tapering earlier in the tip to reduces tail drag and hooking in powder.
- Aspen Macroblock-100% Aspen for the lightest, most nimble feel
- Real Twin Tip-Many skiers ski as much forward as backwards so we create some of our skis with equal tip and tail heights.
- Extruded Fatty Base & Edge-30% thicker & edge dramatically increases durability & tuning life.
- Longer Active Edge-20% longer sidecut edge length in contact with the snow than other skis in it's class for more grip & less slip!
- Tigersnake-An electrical conduit is woven into the core with control knobs on top, so the ski can become aggressive like a tiger, while maintaining natural flex ... like a snake!