Line Sick Day 95 Skis 2016
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Earbud Headphones FREE Sticker pack! FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
THE SKI OF THE YEAR THAT GOES EVERYWHERE
WHAT ARE YOU SAVING YOUR SICK DAYS FOR?
SKI TODAY, WORK TOMORROW
The Skiing Magazine 2014 Ski of the Year Sick Day 95 floats like a powder ski yet rips like a carving ski for skiers that want the best of both worlds. Its innovative light weight construction makes it one of the lightest alpine skis on the market while proudly maintaining 100% of it’s downhill performance & most important durability. Whether you’re hiking the backcountry or skiing in-bounds, lighter skis saves your energy for more fun taking more runs. The wider tip & narrower tail in addition to the Early Rise keeps you effortlessly floating in the powder, with one-of-a-kind intuitive steering like your surfing a long board into the sunset. The deep sidecut and reliable flex pattern provides grip on the firm snow that’s second to none. Jump on these boards and you’ll be carving, floating, slashing, smearing, spraying your way to the best sick day of your life.
- Capwall-Cap on the top for light & responsive performance, combined with sidewall over the edges for a smooth solid feel.
- Early Rise-The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back.
- Thin Tip-Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- Early Taper-The widest point of sidecut starts tapering earlier in the tip to reduces tail drag and hooking in powder.
- Maplelite Macroblock-Solid Maple under foot with light weight Aspen at the tips for durability & reduced swing weight.
- Fivecut-5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- Directional Flex-The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides reliable powerful turn exits, & stability.
- Longer Active Edge-20% longer sidecut edge length in contact with the snow than other skis in it's class for more grip & less slip!
- Sintered Base™
- Waist Width mm: 95
- Length cm: 172, 179, 186
- Shape mm: 130-95-115
- Sidecut m: 18 (179cm)
- Stance mm: -70
- Weight: 1,852 g/ski (179cm)
- Profile mm: 7-5-5
(Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)