Line Sick Day 110 Skis 2015
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Earbud Headphones, FREE Sticker pack!, FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
LIGHTER, QUICKER, FUNNER!
JUST ONE MORE REASON TO CALL IN SICK
The 110 combines all of your favorite freeride skis in one. . . & then some with a light & nimble intuitive feel that goes from powder to packed & back like there’s nothing on your feet. Its innovative light weight construction makes it one of the lightest alpine skis on the market while proudly maintaining 100% of it’s downhill performance & most important durability. Whether you’re hiking the backcountry or skiing in-bounds, lighter skis saves your energy for more fun taking more runs. The wider tip & narrower tail in addition to the Early Rise keeps you effortlessly floating in the powder, with one-of-a-kind intuitive steering like your surfing a long board into the sunset. The deep sidecut and reliable flex pattern provides grip on the firm snow that’s second to none. Jump on these boards and you’ll be carving, floating, slashing, smearing, spraying your way to the best sick day of your life.
- Waist Width mm: 110
- Length cm: 172, 179, 186
- Shape mm: 142-110-125
- Sidecut m: 18 (179cm)
- Stance mm: -75 (179cm)
- Weight: 2,007 g/ski (179cm)
- Profile mm: 10-5-5
(Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- Capwall-Cap on the top for light & responsive performance, combined with sidewall over the edges for a smooth solid feel.
- Early Rise-The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back.
- Thin Tip-Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- Early Taper-The widest point of sidecut starts tapering earlier in the tip to reduces tail drag and hooking in powder.
- Maplelite Macroblock-Solid Maple under foot with light weight Aspen at the tips for durability & reduced swing weight.
- Fivecut-5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- Directional Flex-The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides reliable powerful turn exits, & stability.
- Longer Active Edge-20% longer sidecut edge length in contact with the snow than other skis in it's class for more grip & less slip!
- Base Swap-Alternating base color options on each pair of skis creates more color options and prevents wasting base material.
- Sintered Base™