Line Pandora Women's Skis 2015
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Earbud Headphones, FREE Sticker pack!, FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
IT’S YOUR TURN TO GET FIRST TRACKS
THE MOST ADVANCED POWDER SKI IN THE WORLD FOR WOMEN WHO WANT TO HAVE MORE FUN
With a light, nimble and fun feel, the Pandora’s geometry makes it even easier to surf pow while maintaining plenty of control on firm snow. It’s her turn to get first tracks.
We’ve applied over a decade of our best powder ski technology into the completely re-designed Pandora ski. It has plenty of Early Rise for an easy to handle surfy feel in powder while maintaining plenty of deep sidecut & a reliable flex for unprecedented control on firm snow. This is by far the most fun, playful, easiest to handle ski in the powder and surprisingly everywhere else on the mountain. There’s simply no other women’s ski like it. It’s your turn to get first tracks!
- Waist Width mm: 110
- Length cm: 162, 172
- Shape mm: 142-110-125
- Sidecut m: 14 (162cm)
- Stance mm: -66 (162cm)
- Weight: 1,707 g/ski (162cm)
- Profile mm: 10-5-5
(Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- Capwall-Cap on the top for light & responsive performance, combined with sidewall over the edges for a smooth solid feel.
- Early Rise-The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back.
- Early Taper-The widest point of sidecut starts tapering earlier in the tip to reduces tail drag and hooking in powder.
- Thin Tip-Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- Maplelite Macroblock-Solid Maple under foot with light weight Aspen at the tips for durability & reduced swing weight.
- Fivecut-5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- Directional Flex-The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides reliable powerful turn exits, & stability.
- Longer Active Edge-20% longer sidecut edge length in contact with the snow than other skis in it's class for more grip & less slip!
- Base Swap-Alternating base color options on each pair of skis creates more color options and prevents wasting base material.
- Sintered Base™