Line Magnum Opus Skis 2016Line
Line Magnum Opus Skis 2016
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Earbud Headphones FREE Sticker pack! FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
Only Available in 188cm!!!
From Eric Pollard’s brain comes an impossibly light powder ski crafted from futuristic materials with over 15 years of powder ski development behind it. With the new super-light and nimble Cloud Core™ construction, you'll find yourself floating freely through the deepest powder, not hindered by unnecessary weight found in other heavier skis of this width category. Paired well with the Early Rise™ and Early Taper™, the Magnum Opus design keeps effort to a minimum and enjoyment to a maximum!
- Cloud Core-Futuristically blended wood and composite materials create an impossibly lightweight and solid core.
- Sidewall-P-Tex plastic walls over the edges absorbs vibrations for a smooth & solid feel.
- Early Rise-The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back.
- Early Taper-The widest point of sidecut starts tapering earlier in the tip to reduces tail drag and hooking in powder.
- Thin Tip-Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- Fivecut-5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- Symmetric Flex-The same ski flex in-front and behind your boot conforms to terrain for equally performance riding forward & backwards.
- Longer Active Edge-20% longer sidecut edge length in contact with the snow than other skis in it's class for more grip & less slip!
- Base Swap-Alternating base color options on each pair of skis creates more color options and prevents wasting base material.
- Sintered Base
- Waist Width mm: 124
- Length cm: 188 cm
- Shape mm: 147-124-146
- Sidecut m: 17 (188 cm)
- Stance mm: -20 Eric's Choice
- Weight: 2100g/ski (188)
- Profile mm: 12-4-12
(Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)