Line Future Spin Shorty Jr Skis 2015
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Earbud Headphones, FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
SPIN TO WIN. IT’S EASY! DON’T STOP. KEEP GOING!
OUR NARROWEST, LIGHTEST, QUICKEST, SECRET WEAPON OF MASS PROGRESSION.
For kids looking for adult performance at an affordable price in their size, the Future Spin Shorty is like it’s big brother; this is our narrowest, lightest, quickest secret weapon of progression in the park and beyond.
- Waist Width mm: 85
- Length cm: 137, 147, 157
- Shape mm: 115-85-112
- Sidecut m: 12 (147cm)
- Stance mm: -33 (147cm)
- Weight: 1,105 g/ski (147cm)
- Profile mm: 0-4-0
(Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- 4D Fibercap-4-Directions of fiberglass reinforcement around the core for durability and a super light & responsive feel.
- Fivecut-5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- Early Rise-The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back.
- Symmetric Flex-The same ski flex in-front and behind your boot conforms to terrain for equally performance riding forward & backwards.
- Early Taper-The widest point of sidecut starts tapering earlier in the tip to reduces tail drag and hooking in powder.
- Aspen Macroblock-100% Aspen for the lightest, most nimble feel
- Real Twin Tip-Many skiers ski as much forward as backwards so we create some of our skis with equal tip and tail heights.
- Extruded Fatty Base & Edge-30% thicker & edge dramatically increases durability & tuning life.
- Tigersnake-An electrical conduit is woven into the core with control knobs on top, so the ski can become aggressive like a tiger, while maintaining natural flex ... like a snake!