Line Chronic Skis 2023
FREE Sunglasses with Purchase
It's the Chronic, Maaaan! Introducing the 2022/2023 LINE Chronic. Designed for all-mountain freestyle enjoyment, the Chronic is the dopest all-mountain freestyle ski. With over a decade in the game, the Chronic’s award-winning versatile turn shape, symmetric flex, and 95mm waist width will feel just as good carving cork 3's as it will arcing early morning groomers. Whether you're trying to step up to the big jump line like Thomas Trifonitchev, spend late nights in the streets like Jed Waters, or hot-lap the mountain, the Chronic is up to the task. Become part of the C crew and get after it on the Chronic.
- FATTY BASE & EDGE™: 30% thicker base & edge, 2mm wide x 2.5mm high steel edges and 1.7mm thick base dramatically increase durability and tuning life the skis.
- SYMMETRIC FLEX: The same flex pattern in front and behind your boot conforms to terrain equally riding forward & backwards.
- 5CUT™ MULTI-RADIUS SIDECUT: FIVE different radiuses are blended into the ski’s sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- CAPWALL™ CONSTRUCTION: Combining the precision of sidewall underfoot, and the lightweight, durable performance of cap construction in the tip and tail, Capwall™ Construction provides the best of both worlds.
- BASE & DIMENSIONS: Fatty Base™ Sintered 1.7 mm
- WOOD CORE MATERIAL: Maple Macroblock
- WEIGHT (G/SKI): 1905
- FLEX PATTERN: Symmetric
- SIDECUT RADIUS AVG (M): 16.0
- STANCE BACK FROM CENTER (MM): -30
- SKI CONSTRUCTION: Capwall
- PROFILE (TIP-WAIST-TAIL) MM: 2-5-2
- EDGE DIMENSIONS (MM): Fatty Edge 2.5 x 2.2
- SIZES (CM): 164,171,178
- DIMENSIONS (TIP-WAIST-TAIL) MM: 129-95-120
- CATEGORY: Freestyle,All-Mountain
- SHAPE: 129-95-120
- TOP MATERIAL: Tuff Top
- EARLY RISE™: Tip & Tail
- THIN TIP™: Tip & Tail
- GEOMETRY: 5-Cut
|Skier Weight lbs/kg||Skier Height ft/In||Ski Length Expert (cm)||Ski Length Intermediate (cm)|
|100+ / 45+||4'6"+||134||124|
|110+ / 50+||4'9"+||146||136|
|120+ / 55+||5'0"+||159||149|
|130+ / 59+||5'3"+||166||156|
|140+ / 63+||5'6"+||170||160|
|150+ / 68+||5'9"+||177||167|
|170+ / 77+||6'0"+||184||174|
|190+ / 86+||6'2"+||191||181|