Line Chronic Skis 2015
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Earbud Headphones, FREE Sticker pack!, FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
RELIABLE FUN IN & OUTSIDE THE PARK
LEGENDARY QUICK, SOLID, RELIABLE FEEL, IN A SHOCKINGLY LIGHT & PLAYFUL CONSTRUCTION FOR THROWING TRICKS ANYWHERE, ANYTIME.
These Line Chronic Skis 2015, are lightweight construction mixed with bombproof materials creates the standard from which all other freestyle skis are compared to. It’s construction is much lighter, & more nimble than other freestyle skis for quicker, easier tricks, in & outside the park. We spiced it up with just the right amount of Early Rise for enhanced float in soft snow, which also provides added tip control for buttering like a pro. If you want an all-terrain freestyle ski that will destroy the park with lightening fast reflexes, yet maintain the precision & versatility to shred everywhere else on the hill, you want the Line Chronic Skis 2015!
- Waist Width mm: 92
- Length cm: 164, 171, 178, 185
- Shape mm: 121-92-117
- Sidecut m: 19 (178cm)
- Stance mm: -40
- Weight: 1,798 g/ski (178cm)
- Profile mm: 2-5-2
(Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- Capwall-Cap on the top for light & responsive performance, combined with sidewall over the edges for a smooth solid feel.
- The Line Chronic Skis 2015 have thin tip-Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- Maple Macroblock-2 full length Maple stringers surrounded by Aspen for the best of both worlds.
- Fivecut-5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- Symmetric Flex-The same ski flex in-front and behind your boot conforms to terrain for equally performance riding forward & backwards.
- Early Rise-The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back.
- Sintered Fatty Base & Edge-30% thicker & edge dramatically increases durability & tuning life.
- Tigersnake-An electrical conduit is woven into the core with control knobs on top, so the ski can become aggressive like a tiger, while maintaining natural flex ... like a snake!