Line Blend Skis 2015
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Earbud Headphones, FREE Sticker pack!, FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
THE ENTIRE MOUNTAIN IS YOUR TERRAIN PARK
A LIGHT, NIMBLE, PLAYFUL BLEND OF ALL YOUR FAVORITE FREESTYLE SKIS, FOR SLAYING ALL-TERRAIN WITH ONE.
From the park to the backcountry, the Blend is a light, nimble and playful mix of all your favorite freestyle skis. Whether you're hot-lapping thru the park or getting first tracks in the trees or both, the Blend's light swing weight feels like nothing’s on your feet for effortless tricks, yet maintains plenty of power under foot for smooth reliable stability at speed. It’s magical Early Rise & flex in the tips keeps effortlessly floats in the powder and lays down nasty high speed butters on the groomers like a pro. Anywhere, any day, any condition, any terrain, it’s the Blend. The entire mountain is your terrain park.
- Waist Width mm: 100
- Length cm: 164, 171, 178, 185
- Shape mm: 132-100-122
- Sidecut m: 21 (178cm)
- Stance mm: -40
- Weight: 1,935 g/ski (178cm)
- Profile mm: 4-4-4
(Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- Capwall-Cap on the top for light & responsive performance, combined with sidewall over the edges for a smooth solid feel.
- Thin Tip-Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- Maple Macroblock-2 full length Maple stringers surrounded by Aspen for the best of both worlds.
- Fivecut-5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- Symmetric Flex-The same ski flex in-front and behind your boot conforms to terrain for equally performance riding forward & backwards.
- Early Rise-The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back.
- Sintered Fatty Base & Edge-30% thicker & edge dramatically increases durability & tuning life.
- Base Swap-Alternating base color options on each pair of skis creates more color options and prevents wasting base material.
- Tigersnake-An electrical conduit is woven into the core with control knobs on top, so the ski can become aggressive like a tiger, while maintaining natural flex ... like a snake!