Line Afterbang Ski 2013
Bonus! Comes with: FREE USA Shipping, FREE Binding Mount- $90 Value!
**Please note that top sheet color varies by the ski size selected!!
The Afterbang is every jibbers #1 choice for creative, buttery, jibtastic good times. Its playful flex pattern provides ninja-like control when buttering & pressing with tons of extra pop for ollieing & nollieing over snowboarders. Backed by a patented skateboard construction for durability, this is the park ski that gives our pros and you, the creative advantage no other park ski can.
- Skate Deck Construction-7-plys of horizontally laminated Maple veneers built the same as a skateboard for unbeatable strength & shock resistance.
50% Less plastic than a sidewall ski 60% Less wood waste
- Butter Zones-The thinnest point of the ski, is in front & behind the binding to create a distinct “hinge” point for smooth, controllable nose/tail presses and buttering that doesn’t restrict all-mountain handling.
- Carbon Ollieband-Tip to tail carbon-fiber stringers are vertically laminated into the core for more energy & pop for ollieing over snowboarders.
- Symmetric 5 Cut-5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one symmetric shape, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes skiing forward & backwards
- Symmetric Flex-The same ski flex in-front and behind your boot conforms to terrain for equally performance riding forward & backwards.
- Extruded Fatty Base & Edge-30% thicker base and edge dramatically increases durability and tuning life.
- Waist width mm: 88mm
- Length cm: 155, 166, NEW! 172, 177, 184
- Shape mm: 115-88-115
- Sidecut m: 18.0 (177cm)
- Stance mm: 0
- Profile mm: 0-4-0
- (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)