Lé Bent Cody Townsend Pro Series Socks 2022
Cody Townsend’s award winning Pro Series Sock re-invented what a snow sock could look and feel like. A sock built with the technical insight and direct skin track feedback from one of the world’s most respected big mountain turned backcountry skiers.
Crafted from our Signature Merino Blend, the sock ensures exceptional breathability, temperature regulation and comfort by melding the luxuriously soft on-skin properties of bamboo rayon and the unrivaled odor resistance of merino wool — meaning Cody can wear them for a week straight if he wants.
The Definitive Fit System™ and our proprietary foot molding Memory Stretch™ delivers a precise form fit, combined with targeted cushioning in the toe box, ventilation panels for airflow on the bootpack and an anti-wrinkling, elasticated instep that doesn’t bunch underfoot. Slightly thinner than previous iterations, the innovative silicone strips on the heel and upper calf keep the sock locked in place, aided by a technically knit achilles support band that drastically minimizes heel lift while you hike, eliminating blisters and hot spots. An intensely technical sock with a natural aesthetic inspired by the sculpted peaks and shadowed chutes that Cody Townsend seeks.
- DEFINITIVE FIT SYSTEM™ - A BETTER FIT: Elastics & strategic stitching provide targeted support in all the key areas:
- ELASTICATED INSTEP: To make its secure and snug, no wrinkles or bunching.
- ANKLE BAND: Precision fit for those twists and turns all day long.
- ACHILLES SUPPORT: Extra comfort in this high friction area, also minimizing heel lift.
- MEMORY STRETCH: Molds to your foot every time you put the socks on.
Rayon from Bamboo - 44%
Merino Wool - 19%
Nylon - 35%
Elastane - 2%